Velancia 360 4D COG (Cannula COG)
Velancia 360° threads 4D COG in cannula (cogs / barbs in a cannula; 360°; multidirectional)
Velancia high-quality mesothreads represent an innovative approach to face and body lift. The procedure itself is painless and efficient. An invisible frame created inside the skin tissues ensures perfect lifting effect and at the same time does not limit the mimics.
Mesothreads offer a unique approach to correcting facial and body contours. 4D mesothreads (thread lift and bioreinforcement) ensure a rejuvenating process that combines face lift and face rejuvenation with the effect of meso therapy.
The subdermic carcass ensures necessary skin volume, does not allow the sagging of skin tissues, prevents wrinkles, and rejuvenates the face and body areas for an extended period of time.
4D mesothreads make it possible to reduce wrinkles, remove nasolabial folds, lift the skin and face contours. They are most suitable for patients who do not need any fullness added to the facial area. This modern method of bio-reinforcement of face and body can be perfectly combined with other methods such as suprasonic lift, electric muscle stimulation, laser resurfacing, peeling, mesotherapy, hyaluronic acid injections.
Mesothreads consist of two parts:
Thin and elastic needle that enables a cosmetician perform modeling within different skin levels, and threads made of polydiaxon PDO (totally bio-degradable and fully compatible with human tissues).
Needles are injected into the skin tissues at different levels leaving the needle inside and forming a structure similar to carcass located inside the epidermis. After 6 - 8 months it fully dissolves into carbon dioxide and water that are then naturally excreted from the body. During this time a solid connective tissue forms there lifting the skin and thus prevents it from sagging. Achieved result can last from 2 to 9 years.
The method of injecting mesothreads into the skin tissues is similar to acupuncture: injections made with a thin needle that stimulate the regeneration process of the natural tissues, strengthen collagen and elastane synthesis, induce nerve terminals stimulating muscle performance and making a positive influence on the condition of the central nervous system.
Formation of collagen carcass during the injection of mesothreads:
- Skin tissue prior to injecting mesothreads
- Skin tissue following thread lift by means of bio-reinforcement with mesothreads
- Formation of collagen carcass around mesothreads
- Skin lifting carcass after dissolution of mesothreads
Both the lifting effect as well as diminishing wrinkles and gradual rejuvenation of the skin structure become noticeable right after the procedure is completed.
Areas of application:
Facial rejuvenation by means of mesothreads:
- nasolabial folds
- lines and wrinkles between lips and a chin
- wrinkles around lips
- wrinkles around eyes
- gravitation ptosis (skin drooping)
- wrinkles and skin sagginess of the forehead area
- skin drooping and skin sagginess near eyebrows; wrinkles between eyebrows
- uneven skin surface; asymmetry after plastic surgery
Body skin rejuvenation by means of mesothreads
- wrinkles, skin sagginess in the areas of a chin, neck, and chest
- skin sagginess in the areas of belly, buttocks, legs and hands
- uneven body skin surface after liposculpture
How many mesothreads are required:
Depending on the localization and the level of skin sagginess the number of mesotheads varies from 8 to 25. Each case is different though, and the final decision about the number of required threads should be made by a cosmetician.
Mesothreads Velancia 360 4D COG (Cannula Cog)
Velancia 360 4D COG (Cannula Cog) threads lift up sagged skin, stimulate collagen synthesis, form a new extensional carcass that is created taking into account anatomical peculiarities and points of fixation of soft tissues. Reinforcement by means of mesothreads Velancia 360 4D COG (Cannula Cog) ensures a lasting effect for 1,5 – 2 years.
An important factor is that mesothreads are in no way traumatizing. Their injection does not require any incisions since threads themselves are very thin. Besides, they are elastic: instead of digging through skin tissues they move them apart. Such procedure does not normally cause any hematomas – instead there are just tiny marks left after the injections that disappear very fast. Rehabilitation process after the procedure lasts only a few hours, and anesthesia is easily tolerated.
Proposed use of mesothreads Velancia 360 4D COG (Cannula Cog):
- drooping eyebrows
- wrinkles around lips
- crow’s feet
- wrinkles between eyebrows
- nasolabial wrinkles and lines
- distinct lacrimal groove
- skin sagginess in the areas of cheeks and chin
- lowered external sides of eyebrows, sagginess of neck tissues
- skin sagginess in the areas of belly, buttocks, legs, hands, face, and body
Advantages of using Velancia 360 4D COG (Cannula Cog) mesothreads:
- Velancia mesothreads are hypoallergenic and are 100% biocompatible with human tissues.
- Risk-free of infiltration, allergic reactions, and hematomas.
- Needles used for injections are very thin and elastic - instead of digging through tissues they move them apart and leave very small post-injection marks that quickly disappear.
- They are not harmful to human skin. Method itself is not traumatic as there are no cuts made on the skin.
- Topical anesthesia is applied during the procedure which makes it painless and which patients tolerate very well. Rehabilitation process lasts only a few hours after the procedure is completed.
- Neither mesothreads nor anesthesia causes any allergic reaction. Insignificant redness disappears following just a few hours. Threads dissolve in six months degrading into carbon dioxide and water. Repeated injections become possible following a specific period of time.
- Procedure lasts about 40 minutes. The effect is noticeable on the following day. Injections do not cause any swellings or hematomas.
- One month after the procedure it becomes possible to turn to laser resurfacing or electric muscle stimulation. This method can be combined with RF-lifting, contour plastic surgery, as well as meso therapy. Reinforcement with mesothreads can serve as a final stage after surgical face-lift.
Contra-indications to mesothreads:
- Flu or other acute infectious diseases
- Herpetic or impetiginous eruption
- Oncology diseases
- Coagulation failure
- Skin inflammation in the area of prospective threads injection
Mesothreads Velancia offer an innovative approach to correcting age-related changes.
19G — 100mm
21G — 100mm
Packing unit: 20 pcs/pack
Express service delivery worldwide
KORU Pharmaceuticals offers you flexible payment terms and various delivery methods. All our products are always in stock, and the order processing will be handled on the payment day.